Hiring Content Writer
There is an urgent opening for Technical Content Writer at Bluetech. Candidates having flair for writing as well as good communication skills can apply for this position. If you are creative as well as resourceful, we are very much willing to meet you!
- The candidate should be well versed with Technical content writing.
- Should have experience in writing Blogs, Press Releases and Articles.
- Should have experience in Product-description writing.
- SEO-friendly and SEO-Rich Content Writing.
- Experience in writing well-crafted website content.
Key Responsibilities / Job Profile
- Generating, researching as well as pitching ideas for the posts.
- Writing, editing and publishing quality content.
- Writing fresh SEO-friendly blogs, articles, PRs, social updates and more.
- Creating and aligning the contents with respect to the client’s content marketing strategy.
- Collaborating with the project managers and other teams.
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment while adhering to the deadlines.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- High proficiency in English (verbal/written)
- Good Oral and Written communication-skills in English.
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Generating new ideas and developing the content for websites and applications.
- Developing effective and creative web content for the websites.
- Should be comfortable with web-searching and other common tools.
- Impeccable spelling and correct usage of grammar.
- A deep understanding of the consumers and what motivates them online.
- Deep as well as valuable research, organizational and good learning skills.
- High comprehension ability of the software like Google-Docs and Microsoft-Word.
- Familiar with the correct keyword placement as well as other SEO best-practices.
- A good understanding of formatting the articles on web.
- Capability to work independently and as an active member of the team.