SEO, SMO & Digital Marketing Experts
We are on the hunt for a passionate as well as highly skilled SEO, SMO & Digital Marketing professional to become the proud member of the rapidly growing Bluetech family.
This role is a highly visible one and requires a bright, driven as well as an ambitious professional who will display an exceptional entrepreneurial talent, commercial focus as well as the capability to lead and inspire others.
You will be accountable for developing major initiatives and promoting the strategic brand development in digital media through the continued innovations. Your responsibilities will include building expertise and take swift action on the specific digital platform as well as strengthen the marketing function by executing a robust digital planning and delivery. In this role, you will work closely with the team as well as other resources to drive the efficiencies in the Digital space with overall brand strategies.
- Leverage all forms of digital vehicles comprising Web, Mobile, Voice, Social, SEO + SEM, SMO, Online advertising, Press Releases (PR), Online Reputation Management, Influencers, Forums, Marketplaces, and Digital Aggregators, etc. to strengthen the top line and the bottom line.
- Develop a high-level understanding of analytics as well as data related to Digital Marketing and to effectively leverage them to drive the Digital Program’s effectiveness.
- Manage the Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns using Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads as well as other affiliate marketing techniques.
- Taking the overall responsibility to lead Bluetech’s Digital Marketing Strategy consisting of website, social media marketing (SMM), online advertisements, online communities and mobile marketing programs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The candidate will be required to conduct website analysis, competitor analysis, keyword analysis, Social Media Analysis and Critical analysis as well as building the action plan for the same.
- Utilize a wide range of channels, comprising of SEO, SEM, and Social Media for boosting the website’s ranking.
- Implement, Integrate as well as manage the PPC campaigns across various platforms like Facebook, Google Adwords, Amazon, and Bing Ads.
- Maintain organic traffic on the website through the incoming emails, chatbots, and website subscriptions, etc.
- Expertise in Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Manage the Product as well as Brand campaigns and perform the research on a customer as well as competitor data.
- Track the conversion rates and make essential improvements.